Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Bad Weather Warning in the south of Thailand from 15th - 18th January 2017
14 January 2017
During 15-18 January 2017, heavy rain and strong wind will be expected especially for provinces:
Chumphon, Surat Thani, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Phatthalung, Songkhla, Pattani, Yala, and Narathiwat.
To avoid complications (safety hazards, confort, delays, trip cancelation) during these period
LIVA recommended you to book your travel wisely and beware of severe conditions.
Here is our tips to take good travel in bad weather for holiday survivors.
- Consider trip protection
- Check your flight, no matter where you're going
- Follow your airline, airport, transport condition, holiday provider on social media or officially website
- Charge your electronic devices and spare batteries
- Check local weather forecast often
- Spare some extra hours of trvelling
- Prepare Rain coat, umbrella and some spare clothes
- Stock some water and snacks during long travelling
There is nothing more you can do to control the weather
Regardless of the bad weather ahead, make sure to updated mobile phone numbers and shared with your loved ones and friends,
so help is at your fingertips when away from home. Now you’re good to go!!!