Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 04-12-2017
4 December 2017
- During 4th-7th of December, the weather is expected to get colder all around Thailand.
- Isolated heavy rain is foreseen in the Southern part of the country.
- Waves’ height is foreseen to reach 2.0-3.0 meters in the Gulf of Thailand.
- During 8th-10th of December, The temperature is expected to drop with 2-4 degrees.
- Moreover, a windy weather is expected in the south, and waves’ height is expected to reach 2.0 meters.
- Heavy rainfall is foreseen in the south of Surat Thani.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”