Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 02-09-2019
2 September 2019
- During 2nd -4th of September, a continuous rainfall is expected throughout Thailand.
- Heavy to very heavy rainfall is expected some places in the Northern region, Northeast, Central, Eastern and Southern West Coast.
- Wave height will reach 2.0-3.0 meters in the Andaman Sea and the upper Gulf of Thailand.
- During 5th -8th of September, rainfall will decrease, however, isolated heavy rain is still expected in the northern and upper northeast region.
- For the waves, 2.0 meters waves’ height is foreseen in the Andaman Sea and the upper Gulf of Thailand. In the thunderstorm areas, the waves will reach more than 2.0 meters.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”