Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 17-12-2018
17 December 2018
- During 17th-18th of December, the weather is expected to remain cold, with a slight decrease in temperature.
- Rainfall is foreseen to continue in the Southern part.
- Waves are expected to reach 2.0-3.0 meters high in the Gulf of Thailand and about 2.0 meters in the Andaman Sea.
- For 19th -23rd of December, the temperature in upper Thailand is rising with 2-4 degrees. However, it still can be cold with morning fog and thick patches in some places.
- Rainfall is expected throughout the period.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”