Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 18-11-2019
18 November 2019
- During 19th - 22nd of November, the temperature in upper Thailand will drop by 2-4 degrees resulting in a cold weather and strong winds, while the mountain top areas are expected to have cold to very cold weather with frost in some areas and a minimum temperature between of 4-11 degrees.
- An increase in rainfall is foreseen in the southern region during the mentioned period.
- Moreover, waves’ height are expected to reach 2.0 or more meters in the Gulf of Thailand.
- During 23rd -24th of November, the temperature is expected to increase by 1-3 degrees in Upper Thailand, while remaining cold in the north and northeast.
- Mountain tops will continue having a cold weather with a minimum temperature of 6-12 degrees.
- For the southern region, rainfall is expected to decrease. And 1.0-2.0 meters waves’ height is foreseen in the Gulf.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”