Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 20-01-2020
20 January 2020
- During 20th -23rd of January, the northern and northeastern regions are expected to maintain their cold weather. Rainfall is foreseen in the northern region.
- Cold to very cold temperature is expected on top of the mountains with a minimum temperature of 4-15 degrees, as well as a gust of wind.
- While thunderstorms are expected in some areas in the lower central region and Eastern region along the coast Including Bangkok and its surrounding provinces.
- More rainfall is foreseen for the southern region, and wave height of 1.0-2.0 meters.
- During 24th - 26th of January, the upper northern region is expected to have cold weather, as the temperature will drop 1-3 degrees. While the other parts will witness an increase in temperature with morning fog.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.