Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 21-10-2019
21 October 2019
- During 21st – 23rd of October, an increase in temperature is expected in upper Thailand, in addition to morning fogs.
- For the southern region, heavy rainfall is continuing in some places. However, waves are expected to weaken in the Gulf of Thailand.
- During 24th - 27th of October, a thunderstorm will take place in upper Thailand in the first period. After that, 1-3 degrees drop in temperature is expected which will cause a cold windy weather in the morning.
- Increasing rainfalls are foreseen in the South and isolated heavy to very heavy rain in some places.
- Wave height will reach about 2.0 meters in the Gulf of Thailand.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”