Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 23-12-2019
23 December 2019
- During 23rd – 27th of December, the temperature in upper Thailand is expected to be cold with fog in the morning and thick patches in some places.
- For the Northern and northeastern regions; the temperature will drop by 1-3 degrees with the lowest temperature between 12-21 degrees, while the top of the mountain and the peak is expected to be cold to very cold with a minimum temperature of 3-13 degrees.
- The temperature will slightly drop in the central and eastern regions, including Bangkok and its surrounding provinces.
- For the southern Part; thunderstorms and wind-wave is expected to weaken in the Gulf of Thailand. With wave height of 1.0-2.0 meters. And about 2.0 meters during the thunderstorm.
- During 28th-29th of December, the temperature is expected to decrease in upper Thailand, precisely in the northern and northeastern parts, where the temperature will drop by 2-4 degrees, flat ground, with a minimum temperature between 10-18 degrees, and 1-11 degrees for the top of the mountain.
- Wave height is expected to reach about 2.0 meters.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”