Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 29-07-2019
29 July 2019
- An increase in rainfall is expected during 30th of July – 4th of August.
- Heavy rains are foreseen in the Upper North, the North East and the East of the Andaman Sea and the upper Gulf of Thailand.
- Wave height will reach about 2.0 meters or more in thundershower areas.
- During 30th of July – 4th of August, people in the North, the North East, and the East should beware of heavy and accumulated rain, which may cause flash floods.
- Sailors in the Andaman Sea and the upper Gulf of Thailand should be careful in navigation. And avoid navigating through thunderstorm areas.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”