Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 30-09-2019
30 September 2019
- A cold weather accompanied by an increase in rainfall is expected during 1st-6th of October in the northern region northeastern, central, and eastern including Bangkok and its vicinity.
- Morning fog is foreseen in the northern areas, the north east, and the upper central region
- A continuous light rainfall and isolated heavy rains are foreseen in the southern region
- The storm level 5 (Typhoon) "Mitac" in the Pacific Ocean will move ashore on Taiwan Island today (30 Sep 19). After that, will move north to South Korea and Japan during 3rd - 4th of October.
- People in the northern areas, northeastern region, central region, including Bangkok and its vicinity, take care of your health during the fluctuating weather from continuous rain and changing temperature.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”