Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 30-10-2017
30 October 2017
- During 30th-31st of October, Temperature is expected to decrease in the Upper part of Thailand.
- From 1st-3rd of November, the temperature will once more decrease by 2-4 degrees in the Upper part. Then a slight increase in temperature is expected.
- Starting from the 4th-5th, the temperature will drop by 2-4 degrees, with a potential of light rainfall in some areas.
- Heavy to very heavy rainfall is also foreseen in the Southern part during this period.
- Waves’ height is expected to reach 2.0-3.0 meters in the Gulf of Thailand.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”