Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 11-11-2019
11 November 2019
- During 11th -13th of November, the temperature will increase by 1-3 degrees in Upper Thailand, however, it will maintain its cool in the morning time with some fogs.
- Isolated rain is foreseen in the Lower Northeast, Central, and Eastern areas
- For the southern region, a decrease in rainfall is expected during 14th - 16th of November with the possibility for heavy rainfall in some places.
- In upper Thailand, isolated thunderstorm is foreseen in the first period, thus, the temperature will drop by 3-5 degrees resulting in a cold windy weather.
- The wind-wave in the Gulf of Thailand will intensify. Wave height is expected to reach about 2.0 meters, and above 2.0 meters in the thunderstorm area.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”