Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 16-09-2019
16 September 2019
- During 16th -17th of September, heavy to very heavy rainfall is expected in the eastern and southern parts, while a reduction in rainfall is foreseen in the north, upper northeast, and the central region.
- Wind waves are expected to reach 2.0-3.0 meters in the upper Andaman Sea and the upper Gulf of Thailand.
- During 18th -22nd, an increase in rainfall is expected in the the north east, as well as the northern and central region.
- Continuous rain is foreseen to take place in the eastern part. For the southern region, isolated heavy rain is expected during the mentioned period.
- Wave height is foreseen to reach 2.0 or more meters in the Andaman Sea and the upper Gulf of Thailand.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”