Your Personal Details
Phuketferry.com requires you to submit personal details which may include names, addresses, forms of identification and payment details. This is so that you are able to successfully make a travel booking. Your credit card details will only remain on our secure server system for the duration of the booking process. Our entire booking process is encrypted using high grade Secure Socket Layer encryption technology (AES-256, 256 Bit Keys), provided by Starfield Technologies, Inc. Your details are maintained on our database to enable us to amend, cancel or update your relevant booking. Liva Group HK Limited will not disclose your personal information to any third party except in the following circumstances:
- We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Data to our affiliated companies and trusted customer service agents who need access to this information to perform the service requested by you;
- We are required to send minimal details, such as your name(s) to our suppliers to formally secure your booking. We do not pass them any unnecessary personal details;
- if required to do so by law or by any organisation with appropriate authority;
- To any financial institution with whom we hold an account for the purpose of verifying credit status and / or validating financial transactions;
We do not use your details for direct marketing purposes. We do, however, offer our customers the opportunity to sign up to our monthly newsletters for the purpose of providing our latest news updates along with new locations, routes and prices.
Surveys and Feedback
On completion of a trip that you have made through Phuketferry.com, we may send you a customer service review form in order to receive much appreciated feedback and comments from you regarding various quality indicators. By using our Website services, you agree to receive such an email shortly after the completion of your travel. Such a review can be completed anonymously. By completing a review you agree that it can be uploaded onto the relevant areas of the website for the purpose of informing other users. We reserve the right to adjust, reject, remove or use the reviews in any way that we see fit, and that honours all parties, at our sole discretion. The review request shall be a survey only and therefore will not include any further commercial offers or invitations.
- Session cookies: Necessary to keep you logged in during your visit. They disappear from your computer once you have closed your browser.
- Persistent cookies: Remain on your computer after the browser has been closed, but can be deleted at any time through your browser settings. Phuketferry.com uses persistent cookies in order to personalise your experience on our Website by remembering information about your visit, for example, your chosen language, log-in details (so that you don't need to re-enter them next visit), your search criteria and search results.
By visiting our Website, you consent to the usage of cookies. If you want to prevent your browser from accepting cookies, if you want to be informed whenever a cookie is stored on your computer or if you want to delete cookies from your computer, please make the necessary changes in your Internet browser settings. If you do go ahead and disable or delete cookies in your Internet browser settings, your experience on the site may be limited and you may not be able to access some functions or features. You will also be required to re-enter your log-in details on each visit, as our server will have no memory of them.
To contact our customer service department about privacy issues, please visit our Contact Us page and send us a note. We will endeavour to respond at our earliest convenience.